This is what I have managed so far:
1. Device pairing via gnome-bluetooth
2. BT mouse works immediately
3. Audio streaming to BT speakers
4. BT send files via OBEX (no receive yet)
5. BT modem access via BT DUN profile
6. BT network sharing via BT PAN profile
Modem access requires manual configuration such as editing /etc/bluetooth/rfcomm.conf, starting bluetooth PAN daemon (pand) etc.
I'm running out of time, I will provide more details when I am free. For those who wants to experiment, I have uploaded the pets (bluez, obexd and gnome-bluetooth) to the usual Fatdog64 package repository.
Edit - Delete
No comments posted yet.